Sunday, November 13, 2011

C4K #10


Mrs. Yollis' and her blog are both such an inspiration for future educators. After exploring Mrs. Yollis' blog and web sight I have an overwhelming feeling of inspiration. It is amazing how much information she is able to bring to her students from all around the world with the technology that is easily available to all educators. I really like how encouraging Mrs. Yollis' is for her parents to also participate in the use of the students blog as well as the website that also has video and games that students can aces as well. Something that I found interesting about Mrs. Yollis' is all of the places she has been able to travel to. I hope to some day be as lucky as her to be able to experience as many cultures as she has. I enjoyed going to the different links that she had posted on her blog of the places she has been. I believe continuing to learn and experience new things helps make you a better educator in many ways. Mrs. Yollis' is a great example of an educator who goes above and beyond in many ways then one but has absolutely done an amazing job at incorporating technology into her classroom. Mrs. Yollis' students will be some of the lucky students who will have a leg up in the world of technology in the future.

3 comments:

  1. "...and web sight ..." site, not sight

    "...can aces as..." access, not aces

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can agree with everything you said. She places all of her information on her blog for those to see. Her blog was amazing great motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks so great Rachel! I really enjoyed Mrs. Yollis' blog as well. I love that she incorporates things from around the world to allow her students to experience new things. I hope to be able to travel and bring these amazing ideas and cultures into my classroom too. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete