Sunday, September 18, 2011

Blog Post #4



Judy Scharf Podcast Collection

I found the links provided by Judy Scharf to be very helpful. After watching this post I had a better understanding of how to edit, save, and share podcasts. As a future teacher I really appreciated the Dale's presentation. In the Dale's presentation you are shown many benefits to using podcasts in the classroom. I believe that podcast are a great form of technology that can be greatly benefited from the classroom.

The Eagles' Nest Radio and Class

I found this blog to be very impressive. The Eagles' Nest Radio and Class Blog featured 3rd Grade Podcasts that were both educational and fun. I really enjoyed the music and sound effects that where added to the podcast. Watching this podcast I got a better understanding how they can help make learning a fun and memorable experience.

The Benefits of Podcasting in the Classroom

In Joe Dale's video The Benefits of Podcasting in the Classroom he explains how podcast are an interactive form of learning. I was not aware until after watching this video that podcasting can be used for reviews a are also a great project-based learning method. Podcast are great tools to have for student who may be absent from school. With the access of a podcast students can receive information and lectures from teachers at home. As a future teacher I defiantly believe that I will take advantage of the use of podcasts.

1 comment:

  1. We hope you will be a podcasting teacher! And I hope these assignments helped prepare for your podcast.

    ReplyDelete